Infrared Heating Therapy Arthritis Knee Support Brace Kneepad for Relieve Knee Joint Pain Knee Rehabilitation Health Care
Fast-heating electric knee pad: heats in seconds, provides ultra comfy hot therapy for knee arthritis pain relief and injury recovery, keeps knee warm, can also be used on calfs, thighs, arms to relieve muscle soreness and cramps. Comfortable for use!
Function of the knee heating pad:
– Relieve knee pains associated with arthritis, bursitis, strains, sprains, ACL PCL MCL meniscus tear
– Aid in knee injury or surgery recovery
– Leg or arm muscle fatigue soreness, cramps relief
– Knee warm keeping
– Other situations that need hot compress
Cold Therapy:(ice bag is not included)
The heating pad has a built-in mesh bag (13.5*18cm), if need, put a ice bag in, it can be used for cold compress.
Heat setting temperature parameters for reference:
1. When use the USB cable to plug in an USB port of desktop computer to get source, the output is about 5V/DC:
Highest (red): the temp is 111.2℉/44℃, hot, for long time use.
Medium (white): the temp is 105.8℉/41℃, warm, for long time use.
Lowest (blue): the temp is 100.4℉/38℃, lukewarm, no need to use this setting.
PS: if you connect it to a power bank with an output current higher than 500mA, the temp can be higher than the above measurements, and you can get more heat.
2. When use the AC adapter, the fixed output is 8.5V/DC:
Highest (red): the temp is 149℉/65℃, supper hot and heats in seconds, 10 mins later you may need change to a lower heat setting.
Medium (white): the temp is 131℉/55℃, very hot, 30 mins later you may need change to the lowest setting.
Lowest (blue): the temp is 113℉/45℃, warm, for long time use and temp buffering.