Appliances Thermal Power Fireplace Fan Heat Powered Wood Stove Fan for Wood/Log Burner /Fireplace Eco Friendly Four-leaf Fans
1. Must have fireplace accessories, heat-powered wood stove fan N429 makes you feel warmer + induction cooker thermometer measures the working temperature to ensure your stove is safe.
2. Place the stove fan on the smooth flat surface of the stove top, near the side or back of the chimney.
3. Furnace fan is designed for independent stove, and the surface temperature of the furnace is between 65℃-C 350℃). Temperatures above this range may damage the fan and generator set and invalidate your warranty.
4. Burn less fuel and no noise. Quietly increase the efficiency of your stove, distribute hot air evenly throughout the room, and reduce fuel burned.
5. The fan base and blades are made of anodized aluminum, which will not rust or corrode. This stove fan is designed to provide a very wide thermal current.
This product saves fuel needs. The fan distributes heat from the furnace to provide better fuel efficiency. It generates electricity on its own. It has no plugs, no batteries, and quiet operation.
Air volume: 180-210
Leaves: 4 leaves
Wind speed: 800-1150rpm
Working temperature: 60-350°c
1 * Fireplace fan
1. Please allow 0-1 inch error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from real object.